In other news, as some of you may notice, I've done a little bit of revamping on the blog. I spent a while yesterday reorganizing and editing and have begun to organize archives of my completed project posts as well. Those can now be found under the tabs at the top. I've also uploaded links for PDF files of the two 1930s pattern drafting and draping textbooks I shared with you all a long time ago. I've been wanting to reformat and update my layout for some time, but as someone who is not at all tech savvy it was a bit daunting and so I kept putting it off. Since I was sitting on the couch with a sleepy baby most of the day yesterday I decided it would be a good time to go ahead and start figuring some things out in order to create a cleaner looking, more pleasing blog layout. It's still a work in progress, but it was fun learning how to do some new things with the HTML and so on.
Hope everyone is having a good week!